- Suspect: UNKNOWN/UNSOLVED
- Victim: Tyrell Bellson, 35
- Date of birth: Unknown
- Status: UNSOLVED
- Date of incident: Between Sept. 16 and Sept. 24, 2019
- Type of incident: Unknown
- Investigating agency: FBI
- Investigator: Unknown
- Location: Near mile marker 23 on Highway 53, Zuni
- County: McKinley
- Reward for information: $1,000
Tyrell Bellson, 35, was killed sometime between Sept. 16, 2019 and Sept. 24, 2019, the day his body was found off of Highway 53 in Zuni. He had likely been dead for several days, according to a poster the FBI produced seeking information on his killing.
His body was found “near” the highway, at mile marker 20.
The FBI is offering a reward of $1,000 for information leading to the arrest and conviction of the person or people responsible for his death.
He was also known as Tyrell J. Bellson.
- Indiana man arraigned for death of woman near Gallup in hit-and-run crash - April 30, 2021
- Tavor Tom sentenced to 15 years for stabbing aunt to death - April 24, 2021
- Roswell man held without bail after fiery DWI crash kills two Dexter sisters - April 17, 2021