- Suspect: UNKNOWN/UNSOLVED
- Victim: Tyrone Tytis Tallman, 43
- Date of birth: Oct. 21, 1974
- Status: UNSOLVED
- Date found: July 17, 2018
- Last seen alive: July 9, 2018
- Type of incident: Stabbing/beating
- Victim race: Native American
- Investigating agency: FBI
- Investigator: Unknown
- Location: A canal in Nenahnezad, San Juan County, New Mexico
- County: San Juan
- Tribal entity: Navajo Nation
Tyrone Tallman’s body was found in a canal in Nenahnezad on July 17, 2018. A preliminary autopsy report showed he suffered stab wounds, broken bones and “trauma” to his skull, according to a website post by the FBI.
Tallman was wearing pants, socks with “Girls Rule” embroidered on them and shoes.
It is “believed” he was last seen alive on July 9, 2018, also where is not listed.
There is a $1,000 reward for information leading to the arrest and conviction of his killer.
Anyone with information is asked to contact the FBI at (505) 889-1300.
Did you know Tyrone Tytis Tallman? NM Homicide needs your assistance to tell the stories of homicide victims. We want to know who he was, besides the victim of an unsolved homicide. Please fill out this form or contact us.
- Sentencing delayed again for Allister Quintana in Dulce torture killing - February 15, 2021
- John Lodgepole to be sentenced in April for brutal killing of woman in Nenahnezad - February 12, 2021
- Tavor Tom to be sentenced in March for brutal stabbing death of aunt - February 8, 2021